Monday, May 30, 2011

A Pet Peeve of Mine

I wouldn't say that I have a lot of pet peeves, but I have a few... :) One of them that drives me absolutely nuts is when a picture is taken of something crocheted, and the item is upside down! For example, Ashley took pictures of some of my crocheted items to list on my other blog - Handiwork for Jonathan. She can't tell which is the right  side and which is the wrong, so she took some of the wrong side.

The wrong side
But, since she is the best, she took pictures of both sides so I had one of the right side to list. :)

The right side

Even with this picture from my last post, I almost pulled these blocks back out and retook the picture because a few blocks were upside down.



Crazy, I know, because I'm the only one who can tell, but it still drives me nuts! :)

1 comment :

  1. ahaha, don't worry about it! Upside, right-side, or flipside, you're still an awesome crocheter and it shows :)

    ReplyDelete