Thursday, November 25, 2010

Some Early Christmas Presents!

Since my mom and dad will need part of their Christmas presents for their adoption trip to Eastern Europe, I decided to give it to them early. (They are flying out on Saturday!!!) And no, I am not ready for Christmas, because it hasn't even snowed yet here, but I have started Christmas presents! (Ok ok, there hasn't been any snow that has stayed on the ground, but I have friends that would argue that is has snowed...) ;)





Update: I typed this awhile ago, but the pictures wouldn't upload so I am posting this now. And...  now it has snowed, it snowed a lot yesterday, but now it is all melted, but still freezing out! Brrr... Below is a really cool picture that one of my friends took yesterday. (By the way, this is the same friend that would argue with me that is has snowed like I said above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment