Thursday, November 25, 2010

Awesome Pictures! :)

 A couple of weeks ago, I saw Toby Mac, Third Day, Michael W. Smith, Jason Grey, and Max Lucado in concert for the "Make a Difference Tour 2010". I went with some friends and stayed the night at their house. Thanks guys!!! I was looking forward to seeing Toby, and I wasn't disappointed! I had a great time and had lots of fun! I have been listening to a lot of Toby Mac music since (I love it!!!).

The other day I was watching/listening to a YouTube video with his song "I'm for You", and I saw these awesome pictures! Pictures of Toby with a CROCHETED hat!! ;) Below are the two best pictures I could find, unfortunately on both, the top of his head is cut off. I guess it looks cooler that way.... From what I can see of the hat, it is a single crochet hat, with the top flipped up so you can see the reverse side of the single crochet and it kinda looks like it is made with 5-ply yarn, not fancy yarn like homespun, but other thicker yarn.

 Now what I really want is a picture of Toby crocheting, but I think this is closest I'm going to get. :) Maybe I'll find a picture of him with a crochet vest. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment