Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Blog, More Handiwork, And a New Little Brother!!!!

A New Blog, More Handiwork, And a New Little Brother!!!! All in one! :) Yes, I have started a new blog. Yes, there will be more of my handiwork involved. And the cause is a fundraiser for my little brother! My family has decided to adopt a little boy named Elijah from Eastern Europe. I am selling my handiwork on my new blog to raise money to help bring him home!! Some of the things I will be selling there are - dish cloths, pot holders, slippers, scarves, hats, sewn bags, sewn cloth napkins, baby accessories, sun hats, and much more! Please stop in at our adoption blog and read about our adoption journey! - mygodislord.blogspot.com. And please stop by my new blog too and see what I currently have for sale! - handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com. We are doing everything we can to get my new little brother home here, and one of the ways I'm helping is with my new blog!

Elijah Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment