Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fair Projects!

I have been working really hard on county fair projects lately. Below are pictures of what I have completed so far. I also have my afghan done. On the plane on the way back from my trip, I am planning on making a teddy bear. And after that I will be officially DONE with my crocheting fair projects!!! :D

3 of my fishy dish cloths - the pattern for those can be found here.


Here is a baby set that I made. The hat is the same pattern as this pattern, except using a J hook, and two strands of yarn. The pattern for the sweater can be found here.

This was my first time making baby booties, so I am surprised they turned out so well! The pattern for them can be found here.
Two pot holders. I made up the pattern, and it can be found here.

This hat is an exact copy of the one I made for my little sister Rebekah. I also made hats like this for my brother Isaac, my sister Anna, and I made a bunch of them for my grandpa to send to Mexico. The pattern for the hat can be found here.

Slippers - The pattern for these can be found here. This is the pattern that was used for the 23 pairs of slippers for Ukraine.


I have had this scarf done for awhile, and I have probably post pictures of it before, but I thought, since I have it done, I might as well bring it to fair.

2 comments :

  1. Those look really good. I am glad you put the patterns with the pictures. Now I can look at those patterns when I need them. They all look really good!! Good job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And you know that if you need any other patterns you can ask me!!

    ReplyDelete