Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Christmas Presents - Water Bottle Cozy, Dish Cloths, and Scrubbies

For Chirstmas, I gave my mom a water bottle cozy, three dish cloths, and three scrubbies. The pattern I used for the water bottle cozy can be found here on Cajun Crochet's blog. I used double crochet for it, and single for the strap. The pattern for the fish dish cloths can be found here on one of Granny Judith's blogs. The other dish cloth is the first granny square I had ever made. My mom wanted me make her dish cloths with out white in them, so it was a little hard to find colors that she would like that didn't have white in them. I don't have a picture of the scrubbies, but they are blue, red and black.

Water Bottle Cozy

(In the picture it looks like there is a bunch of holes down the side, but that is just from the flash.)




Dish Cloths


My mom had already used one of the fish before I got a picture of it.

1 comment :

  1. You are so talented! I'm so proud of you and keep up the hard work. :-)

    ReplyDelete