Sunday, January 31, 2010

Commenting and Following on My Blog - Modified

Thanks Aubrey, for pointing out that I didn't say how to comment. :-)

I have been asked by several different people if they can post a comment on my blog. The answer is YES, anyone can comment on my blog. It doesn't matter what email you have or if you have a blog or not. Please don't be afraid to do so as I would love to know who is reading my blog.

How do you comment? At the bottom of each post there will be a link that says "1 (or whatever # of comments there are) comments. " Click on it. On the right of the page that comes there will be the comments already posted. On the left it will say "Leave your comment." Underneath were it says "Leave your comment," type in what you want to say. Then you have to type in a Word Verification. Then you have to chose your identity, Google Acount or Open ID. Type in the infomation for your chosen identity, click "Pulish Your Comment." Very Easy.

If you like my blog please also follow it. Just click on the little follow button in my followers window on the side of my blog. With following, you don't have to have a blog and it doesn't matter what email you have.

If you have any questions about commenting or following please leave a comment on this post or email me.

1 comment :